WE’RE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR NEW TALENT AND YOU MIGHT BE RIGHT IN TUNE
WHAT WE DO
Well, we are a music company who deals with musicians from beginner to pro! We rent instruments for kids so they can make beautiful music. We also sell everything a musician's heart desires. Our atmosphere is fun, laid back and all about trust, quality and keeping the beat! One last note - you don't need to be a player yourself, just have passion for supporting those who do...or want to learn.
How to apply
To apply please send resume and cover letter indicating position of interest by mail to:
1110 Centennial Ave,
STE 2, Piscataway,
or email at [email protected]
FULL TIME WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE/SEASONAL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
NEMC Service Department
Service Department Operations Manager
Duties include picking, packing, and shipping orders; loading and unloading trucks; making occasional pickups and deliveries in a company vehicle; and other duties as needed.
Click on the button below to apply.
Please send resume and cover letter indicating position of interest
- Loading and unloading trucks, vans, and other vehicles.
- Order picking, packing, and shipping.
- Receiving inventory and other accessories and entering data into inventory management system.
- Managing shipping and receiving through multiple technology platforms.
- Operating material handling equipment including pallet jacks.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Moving waste to dumpsters.
- Operating within standard operating procedures.
- Driving a company van safely and legally.
- Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to execute each of the Essential Duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required:
- Basic computer knowledge and experience required. Must have the aptitude to learn various computer applications.
- Valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Ability to read and write English.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred.
- Familiarity with musical instruments preferred.
- Organized and punctual.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Job requires lifting, pushing, pulling of heavy products.
- Must be able to climb ladders.
- Must be able to perform repetitive motions for extended periods of time.
- Manual dexterity required for operating material handling equipment.
- Must be able to comply with company attendance standards.
- Must be able to work in a warehouse that is not air-conditioned.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid company holidays
- Employee discount
- Flexible Spending Account